Natural disaster does not equal weight loss

But there is no weight gain, either. I *have* been going hungry lately, usually running around meeting contractors and busy busy. So I was hoping that would translate into my losing the last couple of pounds and hitting my post-breastfeeding goal weight. No dice. I guess those late nights in the hotel chomping on cookie dough blobs might have had an effect. Oh well. Holding steady is OK too. Especially since we have been eating out for all our meals for two weeks. Last night was the first night I cooked. Spaghetti. On paper plates. In our new rental house. I'll have to take pics of the house to show you. Same size as this house, only no view. All the view homes burned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ileana Latest Hd Navel Pics - Idlebrain.com 2012