It's a BOY!!!!!!!






Here are the pictures. The top pic is measurements of the baby. I'm not sure what all of them mean. I will have to figure it out or call the doc's office back. You *know* I have to know EVERY detail. :-D

The second pic is a profile of the little guy, looking up. The third pic is a gender shot. You can see both femurs coming up, and if you look down where they meet, you will see his boy parts. The bottom shot is his little footprint. I love little feet!

So it is another boy. How FUN! He will be able to run around and swim and play with his big brothers. He will be 3 years apart from his next older bro, and that is a lovely spacing. I am so happy.

The paper says I need to wait 10 days to hear the amnio results. It should be good news. There were NO markers for anything. Nothing was wrong with the baby on the ultrasound. They kept remarking how well developed he was based on his age. His heart was amazing. They showed all 4 chambers beating away. So beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ileana Latest Hd Navel Pics - Idlebrain.com 2012