Leftist Thug Threatens Me After I Photographed Obama Sign (video)

The man is unhinged. Look at him. You should have heard him before I started filming. Sorry for the poor film quality. The camera is shaking so much because I was really shaking. Here is what happened. I was going for my usual walk around twilight and saw an Obama sign by the side of the road. There was an odd paper attached to it, with small writing that I could not make out. So I got a little closer and took this picture:

The sign says thank you for proving my point about DIRTY REPUBLICANS!!! For every sign you tamper with I have put up 3 more Obama signs throughout the city. Thank(s) to you DIRTINESS THE CITY now has more Obama signs - You ???
I then continued with my walk and a man started yelling at me from across the street. "You have a problem with that sign?" "YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT SIGN?" "DIRTY REPUBLICAN!" He then accused me of vandalizing the sign, saying that he had been filming me. I told him that I had only taken a picture of the sign. "THIS time," he said. He kept following me so I told him he needed to stop following me or I would call 911. He said it was a public place and he could do as he pleased. That is when I decided to film him doing it. He stopped yelling as much, but you can hear the threatening tone of his voice in the video, and how my voice shakes. What a THUG!

I will not be intimidated before this important election. Stay safe out there everybody!

UPDATE: Kevin Dujan of Hillbuzz wrote about this incident and is asking for everybody to have cameras/video recorders at the ready these next 18 days. He also wants advice on what gear to use for filming.

UPDATE: Theospark posted a link to this story. Thank you!

UPDATE: William Teach at Pirate's Cove wrote a post about this story. Thank you. William writes, "Sadly, this behavior out of liberals doesn’t surprise me in the least. Saddens me, pisses me off, by does not shock me." William also posted the story at Before It's News.

UPDATE: Donald Douglas, a courageous So Cal blogger, wrote a piece about this and said, "The progs want their women dependent and servile, constantly jonesin' for a big government fix. When good people reject that slavery, they're harassed and threatened. That's what this election is all about, progressive slavery versus basic decency and freedom."

UPDATE: Brea PD recommends I walk a different route for the next 3 weeks. Nice.

UPDATE: Adrienne's Catholic Corner has alerted her readers to the crazed libs here in So Cal.

UPDATE: Thanks to The Lonely Conservative for the link.

UPDATE: Linked at Eye of Polyphemus.

UPDATE: Bloggeress Maggie Thornton at Maggie's Notebook wrote a nice synopsis of what happened. Thank you, Maggie. I hope we can all stay safe through what I anticipate to be a transition of power.

UPDATE: BC at the blog I'm 41 (anti-obamapuss operativus idioticus) wrote a nice story and recommended that the thug would benefit from a good 'ole Okie plow-cleaning. I bet he would not behave like he did in the middle of a red state. Bullies are cowards.

UPDATE: Woodsterman has linked. Thanks Odie! Glad nobody hassled you taking a pic of Dem re-election headquarters!

UPDATE: Larwyn's Linx has linked at Director Blue, also known as Doug Ross @ Journal.

###

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ileana Latest Hd Navel Pics - Idlebrain.com 2012